1. Barrow, William J., "The Barrow Method of Laminating Documents," Journal of Documentary Reproduction, II (June, 1939), 147-151.
The Barrow Method of Laminating Documents,
Journal of Documentary Reproduction, vol.
2. India, Imperial Record Department, New Delhi, Notes on Preservation of Records (Simla, Government of India Press, 1941).
Notes on Preservation of Records
3. Jarrell, T. D., Hankins, J. M., and Veitch, F. P., Deterioration of Book and Record Papers. United States Department of Agriculture, Technical Bulletin No. 541, November, 1936.
Deterioration of Book and Record Papers,
4. Kantrowitz, Morris S., Spencer, Ernest W., and Simmons, Robert H., Permanence and Durability of Paper, an Annotated Bibliography of the Technical Literature from 1885 A.D. to 1939 A.D. United States Government Printing Office, Division of Tests and Technical Control, Technical Bulletin No. 22, 1940.
5. Launer, Herbert F., Determination of the pH Value of Papers. National Bureau of Standards, Research Paper RP1205, May, 1939.
6. Scribner, B. W., Comparison of Accelerated Aging of Record Papers With Normal Aging for 8 Years. National Bureau of Standards, Research Paper RP1241, September, 1939.
7. Scribner, B. W., Protection of Documents With Cellulose Acetate Sheeting. National Bureau of Standards, Miscellaneous Publication MI68, December, 1940.
8. Shaw, Merle B., and O'Leary, Martin J., Effect of Filling and Sizing Materials on Stability of Book Papers. National Bureau of Standards, Research Paper RP1149, November, 1938.
9. Torrey, W. V., and Sutermeister, E., "A Brief Study of Some Old Papers," Paper Trade Journal, 96 (May 25, 1933), 45-46.
A Brief Study of Some Old Papers,
Paper Trade Journal, vol.
This content is only available as a PDF.