The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) publishes Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology (BI&T) a bimonthly peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the developers, managers, and users of medical instrumentation and technology.
The more than nearly 7,000 readers of BI&T are made up of:
- Department managers, clinical engineers, and technicians
- Developers and researchers
- Quality systems and regulatory affairs professionals
- Other professionals
As a BI&T reader, you will have access to:
- Insights into departmental and staff management issues
- Practical information relating to equipment design, maintenance, acquisition, and repair
- Environmental and device safety concerns, legal liability issues, standards, codes, and regulations
For more information about AAMI and BI&T:
Request for sample issue: email@example.com
Subscribe to be notified when the latest issue of BI&T is posted online.