Forest Products Journal (FPJ) is the source of information for industry leaders, researchers, teachers, students, and everyone interested in today's forest products industry.
The Forest Products Journal is well respected for publishing high-quality peer-reviewed technical research findings at the applied or practical level that reflect the current state of wood science and technology. Articles suitable as Technical Notes are brief notes (generally 1,200 words or less) that describe new or improved equipment or techniques; report on findings produced as by-products of major studies; or outline progress to date on long-term projects.
- A timely feature article related to an issue of importance to the international forest products industry,
- Peer-reviewed research articles,
- International training calendar
- Industry news
- Updates on changes in codes, standards, and regulations
- Reports on new or updated reference sources
- An employment referral service section for job seekers and employers
The Forest Products Journal is published 8 times per year, approximately every 6 weeks. Some issues may be combined, depending on the timing and number of articles submitted and accepted.
- See more at: https://forestprod.org/page/FPJ