Multidisciplinary Peer-Reviewed Open-Access
The International Journal of MS Care is the official peer-reviewed publication of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, published by MJH Life Sciences®.
Our mission is to promote multidisciplinary cooperation and communication among the global network of health care professionals who care for patients with MS and related autoimmune disorders of the central nervous system. Our goal is to maximize the quality of life of people affected by MS. Read More...
- Registration now open! CMSC Annual Meeting May 31-June 3, 2023
- Abstracts from the 2022 CMSC Annual Meeting are available here.
- Latest IJMSC CiteScore = 3.7
- IJMSC's new cover art
- IJMSC announces latest Herndon Award winners
- IJMSC announces new Promise Award winners
- IJMSC wins 2021 APEX Award
- IJMSC Special Supplements are listed and accessible here.
- IJMSC seeks new peer reviewers! Interested? Contact us at IJMSC@mscare.org.
The International Journal of MS Care participates in PubMed Central (PMC), a free electronic archive of full-text biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the National Library of Medicine (NLM). Newly published articles can be accessed in PMC soon after publication, along with older articles dating back to 2011.
In addition to being available in PMC and PubMed, IJMSC is indexed in:
- Cumulative Index of Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL)
- Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine (EBSCO Publishing)
- Google Scholar