Editor in Chief
Francois Bethoux, MD
The International Journal of MS Care (IJMSC) (ISSN 1537-2073) is the official peer-reviewed publication of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC). It was also adopted as the official publication of two sister organizations: the International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses (IOMSN) and the International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation Therapists (IOMSRT). Established in 1998 as a quarterly publication, IJMSC is now published six times annually—bimonthly in January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October, and November/December—by the Delaware Media Group. Read More
- Partner news! RIMS Annual Conference November 26-27, 2021
- Abstracts from the 2020 CMSC Annual Meeting are available here.
- Latest IJMSC CiteScore = 3.0
- IJMSC's new cover art
- IJMSC announces latest Herndon Award winners
- IJMSC wins 2020 APEX Award
- IJMSC Special Supplements are listed and accessible here.
- IJMSC seeks new peer reviewers! Interested? Contact us at IJMSC@mscare.org.
PubMed Central & PubMed
The International Journal of MS Care participates in PubMed Central (PMC), a free electronic archive of full-text biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the National Library of Medicine (NLM). Newly published articles can be accessed in PMC soon after publication, along with older articles dating back to 2011.
In addition to being available in PMC and PubMed, IJMSC is indexed in:
- Cumulative Index of Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL)
- Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine (EBSCO Publishing)