Advertising in the International Journal of MS Care
IJMSC publishes high-quality research, reviews, and consensus papers on a broad range of clinical topics of interest to MS health-care professionals, including neurological treatment, nursing care, rehabilitation, neuropsychological status, and psychiatric/psychosocial care. The mission of the journal is to promote multidisciplinary cooperation and communication among the global network of MS health-care professionals, with the goal of maximizing the quality of life of people affected by MS.
IJMSC is a nonprofit, open access, peer-reviewed journal providing a venue for scientific, medical, and health-related publishing independent of commercial interests that can influence editorial objectivity. IJMSC does not accept advertising of products known to be detrimental to good health.
- Official journal of the CMSC and its sister organization the IOMSN.
- Published 6X/year.
- Indexed on Google Scholar, Scopus, Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL), and EBSCO's Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Source.
- Archived on PubMed Central.
- Only multidisciplinary publication dedicated to MS.
- Sent to all domestic CMSC members: including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, therapists.
Acceptance and publication of an advertisement does not imply endorsement or approval of the company, product, or service by either IJMSC the CMSC, or MJH Life Sciences®. We reserve the right to refuse advertising or sponsorship from any organization whose activities conflict with the mission of IJMSC, CMSC, or MJH Life Sciences®.
IJMSC does not accept classified advertising.
For inquiries regarding advertising, special sales, and sponsorships, please contact the publisher:
Director, Sales – Noah Fishbein
MJH Life Sciences®
2 Clarke Drive
Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA