About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Innovations in Digital Health, Diagnostics, and Biomarkers (IDDB) is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that is published quarterly by Allen Press (Lawrence, KS, USA). The Journal is owned by the Innovative Healthcare Institute (innovativehci.com).
IDDB seeks contributions from authors around the world, covering all types of disease, in the form of original research, reviews, case reports, and more. The Journal aims to serve as a platform for timely dissemination of the latest innovations in digital health, diagnostics, and biomarkers.
Topics that will be covered in the Journal are as follows:
- Descriptions of novel biomarkers and their subsequent validation (measured in humans or other animals in vivo or in vitro)
- Digital health trials and digital health trial designs
- Trials of novel diagnostics
- Clinical decision support systems
- Mobile Health
- Machine-learning and artificial intelligence in diagnostics and digital health
- Digital health in resource limited settings
Follow Innovations Journals on social media: