Industry News + Announcements
We thank our industry partners and advertisers for supporting IDDB, and we encourage our readers to explore the latest headlines from these organizations below.
The Future Labs LIVE congress will take place virtually on June 21st-22nd and focused on how the R&D lab is becoming more connected, digital, and automated. The overarching thematic of the conference is technology-oriented rather than application-focused, bringing together people across industries to tackle common challenges.
Through a mix of case-study presentations, vendor showcases, interactive panels and roundtables we will go beyond talking about what the lab of the future is and show how it can be made a reality.
Sessions will tackle key tech transformations reshaping the way lab science is carried out, examples in which robotics, co-bots and automated systems are redesigning workflows or how digital transformation initiatives are creating a paradigm shift, from sample handling to data handling. There will also be a focus on sustainability within the lab and we are partnering with MyGreenLab and EGNATON to kick-start positive changes in the lab.
The conference is a place for digital disruptors and scientists to come together with the vendor community and collectively demonstrate where change can be carried out quickly and effectively.
Key speakers include:
- Joachim Richert, Vice President of the Competence Centre Analytics, BASF
- Andreas Traube, Head of department, Laboratory Automation and Biomanufacturing Engineering, Fraunhofer IPA
- Hans Noser, Managing Director, Toolpoint for Lab Sciences
- Burkhard Schafer, CEO, BSSN
- Julie Huxley-Jones, Vice President, Research Solutions, GlaxoSmithKline
- Agathe Koller, Head of Institute for Lab Automation and Mechatronics, University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
- Patrick Courtney, Leader Laboratory Robotics working group in euRobotics, SiLA Consortium
Registration link: www.terrapinn.com/FutureLabs/InnovationsJ