About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Innovations in Surgery and Interventional Medicine (ISIM) is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that is published continuously throughout the year (one continuous volume per year) by the Innovative Healthcare Institute (Cincinnati, OH, USA) (innovativehci.com).
ISIM seeks contributions from authors around the world, covering all types of disease, in the form of original research, reviews, technical notes, case reports, images and more. The Journal aims to serve as a platform for timely dissemination of the latest innovations in the field of surgery and interventional therapies.
Topics to be covered in the journal include:
Innovations in Surgery:
- Robotics and minimally invasive surgery
- Novel surgical techniques and procedures
- New protocols
- Updates in surgical management (pre and post op)
- Safety and quality of surgical procedures
- Interventional radiology
- Interventional endoscopy
- Interventional pulmonology
- Non-surgical interventions
- Combined techniques such as surgery + radiology, endoscopy + pulmonology
- Navigation systems, imaging modalities for guidance and related devices
- Basic / translational studies with imaging including functional imaging
- Value-based interventional procedures
ISIM is currently indexed by Crossref.
Interested in advertising? Please contact email@example.com.