Editorial Fellowship for the Journal of Immunotherapy and Precision Oncology
The Journal of Immunotherapy and Precision Oncology (JIPO) invites applications for two 1-year, part-time, volunteer editorial fellowships beginning August 1, 2021 from medical professionals who have an interest in medical publishing. Fellows will gain knowledge and skills in peer review, proofreading, and content dissemination via social media. Applications are due by July 9, 2021.
• Peer review of 1-2 articles per month
• Proofread accepted articles prior to publication.
• Social media engagement (draft initial posts for accepted articles; follow, like, and retweet content related to the journal subjects from other sources to attract more followers)
• Attend monthly Editor meeting and annual Editorial Board meeting (virtual)
• Read recommended materials to learn about medical publishing.
• Explore and introduce ideas that will increase the reach and impact of the journal.
• Junior physician who has completed a residency program.
• Willingness to perform above tasks and dedicate up to 5 hours per week for tasks.
• 3 or more publications in peer-reviewed journals is preferred.
Fellows can work remotely from any location but should be available during regular business hours (between 9 am and 6 pm ET).
Please send curriculum vitae and a letter of interest to the Innovations Journals Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 9, 2021.