Call for Papers
The Global Journal on Quality and Safety in Healthcare is seeking manuscripts about quality measures related to various specialties and disciplines.
All medical specialties are encouraged to submit a manuscript: surgical, interventional medicine, oncology, critical care, emergency medicine, laboratory medicine, imaging, primary care, nursing, pharmacy, medication safety, dentistry, public health, and population health.
Authors should prepare manuscripts according to the following guidelines:
1. Introduce the major quality problems and safety concepts related to the discipline.
2. Define the most pertinent measures in the discipline including the type (outcome, process, balancing, or structural measures)
3. Explain how the measures are assessed and proper applications, including strengths and limitations.
4. At least one table or figure should be included to summarize the information.
5. A short example or a case study may be included to illustrate key concepts.
6. Maximum length is 6000 words including references.
7. All manuscripts must be prepared according to the Journal’s instructions and submitted online. For details, visit Instructions for Authors.
The Global Journal on Quality and Safety in Healthcare is soliciting manuscripts that focus on the impact of burnout on healthcare.
The Editors would like to receive manuscripts from institutions around the globe, including original research articles, brief reports, reviews, quality improvement projects, and commentaries.
Preference will be given to the following types of studies:
- Identify and measure the impacts of burnout on staff performance or patient safety over time.
- Identify challenges of addressing burnout among different types of caregivers within the healthcare system
- Implementation of initiatives to address burnout and mitigate the negative impacts.
- Analysis of contributing factors to burnout, including potential solutions and challenges.
All manuscripts will be subjected to peer review in accordance with the Journal’s peer review policy. There is no guarantee of acceptance. Any questions should be directed to the editorial office: email@example.com.