We do not distribute, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside of IHCI.
The information we collect is limited to what you provide. For example, when you register for an IHCI event or publication, request information, send an invoice or payment. Personally Identifiable Information may include, among other things, your name, address, phone number, billing and delivery information, e-mail address, career history, and interests in IHCI events and publications.
Once collected, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to):
- Providing service communications such as invoices, reminders, order confirmations, registration information, and correspondence.
- Delivering and processing surveys (which are usually anonymous)
- Fulfilling and/or delivering IHCI events and publications including:
- To announce, deliver, and assess usage of IHCI events or publications.
- To engage with certain third parties in connection with IHCI events or publications
- To protect IHCI information assets as well as your own personal data.
You have the option to update or remove your information from our database by unsubscribing and/or cancelling any active registrations for IHCI events or publications, or by contacting us.
Last update: December 2, 2021