About the Journal
The Journal of Chiropractic Education is an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to publishing research and scholarly articles pertaining to education theory, pedagogy, methodologies, practice, and other content relevant to the health professions academe. Journal contents are of interest to teachers, researchers, clinical educators, administrators, and students.
Most Cited Articles
- Indexed in PubMed, Emerging Sources Citation Index, CINAHL, MANTIS, AMED, ICL, ReadCube, and Scopus.
- Available online and in print.
- No manuscript submission fees.
- Accepted manuscripts released as In Press/Online First.
- Double blinded peer-review.
- Open access, no embargoes.
- Cross linked references.
The Journal of Chiropractic Education adheres to high ethical standards for publication as set forth by the following organizations:
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors
- World Association of Medical Editors
- Committee on Publication Ethics
Before submitting your manuscript, it is highly recommended to check it for plagiarism using plagiarism detection software, such as: