The Journal of Clinical Exercise Physiology (ISSN 2165-7629 [online]) is an official publication of the Clinical Exercise Physiology Association (CEPA) and Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) and available to members of both associations. JCEP is also distributed to members of the Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology (CSEP). Total distribution is to approximately 13,000 clinical exercise professionals.
The journal is published quarterly (March, June, September, December) in electronic format only by Allen Press (Lawrence, Kansas). Article types include original research, contemporary reviews, case studies, and expert commentaries on topics of interest to the clinical exercise physiologist. All submitted manuscripts are subject to review.
Correspondence regarding editorial matters should be addressed to the Editor-in-Chief: Jonathan K. Ehrman, PhD (Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan); e-mail email@example.com; telephone(313) 972-1919.
Reprints: For information on reprints for individual or commercial use, please contact CEPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The statements and opinions contained in the articles of the Journal of Clinical Exercise Physiology are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of the CEPA, ESSA, ACSM, or Allen Press. The CEPA, ESSA, ACSM, and Allen Press disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas or products referred to in the articles or advertisements.
- Jonathan K. Ehrman, PhD, ACSM-CCEP, FACSM; Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, USA
- Behavioral: Beth Lewis, PhD; Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Neil Smart, PhD, AEP; Armidale, NSW, Australia
- Patrick Savage, MS; Burlington, VT, USA
- Mental Health: Simon Rosenbaum, PhD, AEP; Sydney Austalia
- Metabolic/Endocrine: Sam Headley, PhD, ACSM-RCEP, FACSM; Springfield, MA, USA
- Neuromuscular/Orthopedic: Vacant
- Oncologic/Immunologic: Robert U. Newton, PhD; Perth, WA, Australia
- Occupational Rehabilitation: Nathan Reeves, MS, AEP, Southport, Queensland, Australia
- Programming, Professional, & Legal: Gregory B. Dwyer, PhD, ACSM-RCEP, FACSM; East Stroudsburg, PA, USA
- Pulmonary: Tom Storer, PhD; Boston, MA, USA
- Case Study: Dennis Kerrigan, PhD, ACSM-CCEP; Detroit, MI, USA
Consulting Editor: Steven J. Keteyian, PhD, ACSM-RCEP, FACSM; Detroit, MI, USA
Clinical Consultant: Quinn Pack, MD, MSc; Springfield, MA, USA
Editorial Assistant: Paul M. Gallo, EdD, ACSM-CCEP; Norwalk, CT, USA
Managing Editor: Clarissa Nemeth, Allen Press, Lawrence, KS, USA
ACSM Liaison: Katie Feltman, ACSM, Indianapolis, IN, USA