The Journal of Forensic Economics (JFE) is an academic refereed journal. Articles have content within forensic economics, the scientific discipline that applies economic theories and methods to the issue of pecuniary damages as specified by case law and legislative codes. The JFE is a publication of the National Association of Forensic Economics. Topics within the JFE include (1) the analysis of claims involving persons, workers, firms, or markets for evidence concerning damage liability; (2) the calculation of damages in personal and commercial litigation; and (3) the development and use of generally accepted forensic economic methodologies and principles. Subscribers to the JFE include university libraries.
|Institutional Print and Online||$135||$135||$135||$135|
|Institutional Online Only||$125||$125||$125||$125|
Individual subscribers must submit an active email address to receive access to the online archives. Institutional subscribers must submit their PSI Org ID registered to the end user at the address provided.
Please remit payments and correspondence to:
National Association of Forensic Economics
PO Box 7065
Lawrence, KS 66044
For subscriptions outside the USA, payment must be in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank free of bank charges, or a U.S. dollar International Money Order free of service fees. VISA, Discover, and MasterCard are also accepted.
- A "claim" is hereby defined as a request by a subscriber of a publication due to damage, faulty copy, or non-receipt.
- All claims must be submitted via mail, fax, or email.
- All claim requests must be received within two months of the journal mail date for United States addresses and four months for non-United States addresses.
- If the claim is approved, replacement issue(s) will only be provided once. After initial replacement, the issue must be purchased.
- The quantity of issues per volume that may be claimed is determined by the quantity of issues per subscription term. Chelonian Conservation and Biology publishes two issues per year; therefore the maximum number that can be claimed is one.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim missing issues.