Reclamation Sciences is the peer-reviewed technical journal of the American Society of Reclamation Sciences. The journal is designed for the dissemination of original knowledge regarding basic and applied solutions related to the reclamation, restoration, rehabilitation, and remediation of terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems and landscapes disturbed by a broad array of human activities. Both the journal and its audience are interdisciplinary. The journal is designed to serve as a bridge between researchers and practitioners of reclamation science. Contributions reporting any aspect of reclamation will be considered for publication.
Types of submissions include:
- Original research reporting new data, innovative approaches, and drawing novel conclusions.
- Reviews of published literature specific to a given, well-defined topic.
- Short communications of preliminary findings requiring urgent attention.
- Technical notes providing brief descriptions of methods, techniques, procedures, or modifications thereof.
- Cultural correspondences connecting reclamation to indigenous communities, sacred landscapes, and traditional ecological knowledge.