|Subscription Type||1 year||3 years|
|Individual Online Subscription||$ 93.00||$ 237.00|
|Institution Online Single Site||$ 289.00||$ 737.00|
|Institution Online Multi-Site||$ 579.00||$ 1,476.00|
Institutional subscribers must submit IP addresses registered to the end user at the address provided.
Fill and Print Subscription Form
Please remit payments and correspondence to:
American Spinal Injury Association
PO Box 7065
Lawrence, Kansas 66044
For subscriptions outside the USA, payment must be in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank free of bank charges, or a U.S. dollar International Money Order free of service fees. VISA, Discover, and MasterCard are also accepted.
A “claim” is hereby defined as a request by a subscriber of a publication due to damage, faulty copy or non-receipt.
- All claims must be submitted via mail, fax or email.
- All claim requests must be received within three months of the journal mail date for United States addresses and six months for non-United States addresses.
- If claim is approved, replacement issue(s) will only be provided once. After initial replacement, the issue must be purchased.
- The quantity of issues per volume that may be claimed is determined by the quantity of issues per subscription term.
- If there are 1-3 issues in the subscription term, the maximum that can be claimed is 1.
- If there are 4-7 issues in the subscription term, the maximum that can be claimed is 2.
- If there are 8-12 issues in the subscription term, the maximum that can be claimed is 3.