Manuscripts of submitted papers should observe style conventions as exemplified in Tire Science and Technology.
Order of Assembly:
- title page (including the author's complete mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address),
- abstract and key words,
- body of manuscript,
- list of table captions, tables
- list of figure captions, figures
Example of Topics
- Tire Performance / Mechanics
- Properties of Tire Materials
- Fracture and Adhesion in Tires
- Aging and Endurance of Tires
- Tire Design and Development
- Rolling Resistance / Traction / Tread Wear
- Tire Performance on Non-Dry / Deformable Serfaces
- Tire Influence on Ride / Harshness
- Tire Noise
- Advances in Tire Manufacturing Processes
- Tire Testing Procedure Development and Application
- Predictive Models
- Techniques for Model and Laboratory Test Validation
- Tire/Vehicle Dynamics
- Tire Interaction with Electronic Stability Control
- Tire requirements for future vehicles (e.g., fuel cell, hybrid)
- Applications of intelligent tire technology
- Examples of Virtual Tire Development
SI units should be used throughout the text and on the figures; authors may include other units in parentheses.
Only papers not previously published will be accepted, and the author must agree not to publish elsewhere a paper submitted to and accepted by the Journal.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.